Accessing your computer or laptop remotely is very good. This convenient and efficient way of transferring files and other things if you are far away from your PC. By the remote desktop apps, you can manage your files with ease. As you can always get in touch to your PC from anywhere at any time.
Android remote desktop apps can make your life and work much easier. With android remote apps, you do not have to be glued to your desktop to complete your work. You can work anywhere, anytime.
Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android
The best free android remote desktop apps are Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android. This app is a Microsoft official application. You can connect to Windows computers using this app. This app is a very useful app for you who have high mobility. Leave your windows computers on, and you can access it from anywhere. This app has a small size so this would work smoothly on your Android Devices. The layout of the app is very simple, so you won’t have problems using this app.
How to Remote Windows Computers from Android
This would be easy if you have the apps on your Android devices. If you don’t, you can download it first on google play store. Then you can read a guide on How to Remote Windows Computers from Android:
- Get your windows computers IP Address and Credentials (Username and Password)
- Open Microsoft Remote Desktop Client for Android
- Create a new session by click + button on the top right of the screen.
- Type your Windows Computer IP Address and Credentials
- Click on Save button
- Back to your RD Client Home Screen, your new session will appear in the display
- Click on the session you’ve created in the previous step.
- Windows Remote Desktop will start automatically and try to log in to your windows c
- Wait until login process has been successful and now you can control your Windows computers from your Android devices.
Remote Desktop Input
While in your Windows computer you have a mouse and keyboard. Maybe on your android devices, you don’t. This would be a problem because your computer screen will look tiny on your Android Screen. You can use a pointer and touch ability on your android screen to replace a mouse. While the keyboard is a virtual keyboard on your screen. Both of them is available on the top of Remote Desktop Display.